April 20, 2011

old sticker pics & falsies . . kinda . . again


I feel like I keep posting pics of falsies, but they make me happy WTF -_-


 In order from favourite to least favourite (left-right in pics). But I confess I haven't worn any of these outside yet. 
Middle & right are a bit . . . drag imo hahaha they just look good in the box. -_-

lol . . wtf *must show I am not that girly?
I didn't like the empty spaces anyways =p

uhm ok . . I almost have 40 pairs now aha. yeh, nothing better to do =3=
I actually really like Daiso lashes. When I applied them at first, it was really crappy cuz I did it wrong. *ihasimproved^^V



S t i c k e r   P i c s / P u r i k u r a

The . . bad ones. Don't really know why I'm posting these, they look . . . WHY DID WE DO THIS LOLOL *doesnotunderstand!
I kinda used the small size because I never zoom in on pics lol -_- & def don't want to zoom in on these
But these are the pics that made me laugh the most lol -_______-
. . . ok done, move on! just wanted to get it over with  

All these pics were taken in gr 7 I think. 

 look, horsie!

LOLOLOLOL prisc!! 2nd pic from top right!! my favourite pic ahhaahhhahhahaa the things we did back then gah (more like the things she did LOL)

I got a solo pic cuz she was trying to do something with the machine =x too slow!

cute . . bubble on my cheek 


haha do I look really young? It seems like it. My face was chubbier back then but still kinda is lol
ahhh now I wanna take sticker pics with Glo-worm!

Now that I look back at these pics I don't think my appearance has changed a lot.


I took most of the pics on my sister's Coach box because it had the best surface.
& I was watching Criminal Minds at the same time.
CSI is much better than CM though, CM seems a lot more cheesy & planned out in a way.
The episode I watched was disturbing though, & I had a really fucking nasty nightmare about it x________x
**don't breastfeed your kids when they're 7 years old pls!


I was actually gonna post this a few days ago but things didn't go as planned . . it feels a very half-assed now x__x 
my mood is like the calm before a storm- . . . or something like that. okbye!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love sticker pix!i am having a giveaway on my blog, that is perfect for spring&summer! a RAD BIKINI by a young Mexican designeer! check it out, you wont be disappointed ♥ i promise!

Sandy ♥ said...

wow you have soooooo many lashes :o !! and cute picsss ^__^

erica said...

haha so many lashes yet I fail to put on any of the boxed ones =[
thank you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...